Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 50

Thread: Favorite Cover

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Cover

    Danko Jones does a really good cover of Costello's Pump It Up.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  2. #12
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Cover

    I have all 10..but they are files...another mention:I like SOD's remake of METRO too.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Cover

    Dillinger Escape Plan does a good cover of GNR's My Michelle. Throwdown does a hilarious cover of Baby Got Back.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  4. #14
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Cover

    The tool cover is from the KISS tribute album "kiss my a$$". It is credited as "shandi's addiction" if i'm not mistaken. Here's another couple of killer covers "sweet leaf" by godsmack and supernaut by 1000 [censored] dj's (Al jourgenson of ministry and trent reznor and a couple of other folks"
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #15
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Cover

    There is a site online that lists almost every cover known to man...I found it once by just puttin ""cover songs" list" in google.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Cover

    I think I've got a demo of the Tool song. I don't think it's an actual release. It's definatley Dr. Love.

    The first one of those NIB albums was really good. I didn't much care for the second. The 1000 Homodj's cover is awesome. BLS do a cover of The Wizard that's bad as hell.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  7. #17
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Cover

    Ever cover Zakk does is bad as hell. "In My Time Of Dying" in my opinion is the best. On the Kiss tribute it is maynard singing.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Cover

    I don't know if you've heard of them but there's a Norwegian band called The Black Diamond Brigade. It's got Billy Gould of Faith No More and some guy from Satyricon and a few others from other bands. They do a really good cover of Black Diamond by Kiss. You can't forget FNM's covers of Easy and War Pigs. The Melvins have some really good covers too.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  9. #19
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Cover

    you two know so much that it scares me.....

  10. #20
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Cover

    Here's ya some addresses bob.. http://www.coversproject.com/artists
    http://www.secondhandsongs.com/home/
    http://www.secondhandsongs.com/home/ (the last one has tons of links) (Best of the bunch)...and I just saw on one of those sites that Maroon5 has a cover of NIN's "Closer"....that $hit ain't right..another sign of the apocalypse
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •